Having dry hands is normal especially for those that use their arms for hard labor but it might be disturbing to some people. Other than using hand gloves, there are natural ways or remedies for dry and rough hands.
Here is a remedy that will kiss goodbye to dry and rough hands.
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Warm water
- Pour a table-spoon of honey into a clean mixing cup
- Add a table-spoon of olive oil or coconut into the honey, stir till you get a consistent mixture.
- With already clean hands, apply the mixture on your hands.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry your hands.
- Then apply your favorite moisturizing cream
Repeat this procedure a few times a week to maintaining the hydrated, young, smooth and free of dryness.