Loving yourself is the greatest gift that you can give yourself. I know at times it might be hard especially when you are facing challenges and nothing seems to go right. Don’t be too hard on yourself.
Here are top six reasons to love yourself:
- You are 300% unique. I know I went overboard but you are unique. There is no else who has your smile or your laugh.
- Accepting yourself in your impact skin feels great. Self-love enables you to get a feeling of contentment and boost self-acceptance.
- You have been blessed with your skin, so wear it comfortably.
- Law of attraction is real. If you love yourself, you also attract people who love you as well.
- “Hate is too great of a burden to bear,” Martin Luther King, Jr. said. Lighten up and love you all the way.
- People come in and out of your life, and what are you left with? YOU. Coping alone is best with self –love.
It’s not a requirement that people love you but it is a blessing if they do. Everything springs from self-love.
Love x Love,
The elections are over, the president is known. Now what’s next; is the question.
Many are worried about what tomorrow holds with the new regime and the results that are yet to come. One thing that is clear is that things don’t always have to turnout the way we want or expect them to.
Here are some things to take home;
- The anxiety will pass
- There is always something good in the oven.
- And lastly, life is too short to be worried of things you have no control over.
- Instead of worrying; spend some time in making some adjustments and be happy.
It has been a year and a couple of months into blogging. Being sort of a ‘newbie’, I have had to learn lots of stuff here and there. It has been a journey of ups and downs. And in this journey I am glad that my posts have touched many and many have also enjoyed. I would also like to appreciate all people who have taken time to advise me on some stuff: both on blogging and living life.
My eyes are on the journey; to enjoy and learn. I am Unfinished I am work in progress.I am glad that my voice matters. Before I say goodbye, here is a quote:
“I’m inspired by so many blogs and the people behind them. I now have a voice.” — Annette’s Place
Image Credits: Ebay
Daily prompt word –Ready, Set, Done!
Many at times we are caught up in hurricanes of life.this does not mean tha life has to
always be like that. Take a Break, and relax.
Here are few tips that are suitable to calm your nerves down.
- Turn up the music
- Pick a good book and follow the story
- Get a buddy and spend some time together
- Talk to your family. East or west, home is best
- Outdoor is the fresh air and beautiful landscapes. Visit new places
- As you socialize, remember to capture to the memories.
- Always remember to SMILE.
- Keep the past where it belongs, that is why it’s called PAST.
Soldier on friend!
Daily prompt word – Hike
I checked out today at the Daily Post and came across the Daily Prompts. Today’s prompt is Slog and here is a new post in response to the one-word prompt. Being a newbie to the site, I am not sure how to participate, but I will give it a try.
Slogging is a result of a pressurized work environment that one feels. You may work well under certain levels of pressure but once it goes beyond you, it becomes fatal. You may end up suffering unhealthy eating habits.
If you are one of the many busy people and find it hard to stay healthy, here’s some advice for you.
Have a bottle of water at your desk filled with water. Alternatively have a glass of water which you can sip from time to time.
- Get a Plan and Stay organized
Plan you work in advance. You may consider creating a list of items you need to get done and allocate adequate time for each task. This way, you get work done with minimal pressure.
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
If your job involves a lot of sitting , get up and get yourself a glass of water from the water dispenser. This facilitates blood circulation and releases the tension on your back and leg muscles.
It is easier to order food and have it delivered at your desk or office. However, it is better when you pack your own lunch. I know it is hectic since you have to get up early or stay up late preparing for your lunch, but it can be easier. You may opt to prepare the food before the week starts, probably on Sunday.
Lastly, take so time off and take a walk around.I prefer taking afternoon walks. The strolls should not be too far and time consuming, remember you still have work to do. This will keep you active and refreshed.
Thank you for stopping by and let’s balance work, health and life.