This is exciting news! Despite being absent for months, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Annie-Jay. Wow! I feel truly blessed and humbled to be nominated for the Liebster Award! ♥ If you have not yet checked out her blog, I highly recommend that you do so.
Firstly, the Rules:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
So ready for it!
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Response to Annie’s questions:
- What inspired you to begin blogging? I took a stroll to the market one day and I was amazed at various vegetables and their benefits. Later I started eating healthy and people around me wanted my advice eating and living healthy. I then started blogging as a way to share tips, tricks, and advice on healthy eating and living.
- One word to describe yourself? There are many but I go with; Joyful
- What’s the strangest thing that has happened to you today? I hysterically laughed for 5 minutes straight.
- What are you most looking forward to this week? Time with my girls over the weekend
- What book are you reading at the moment? None at the moment
- Which band were you really into as a teenager (that you now feel a bit embarrassed to admit to having liked) TLC
- Where is your favorite place to be? *My Kitchen
- When is the last time you stopped to feel the Earth under your bare feet? Last Sunday
- What shapes do you see in the clouds above you right now? “Heart shaped”
- How do you feel about your birthday? I have mixed feelings about my birthday. I am excited to celebrate it every year but I also uncomfortable about being the center of attention. I am comfortable around close friends and family on my birthday, not over the top.
- Do you prefer beach, mountains, bush, city or suburbia? City *but would also like to try mountain climbing
And the Nominees are:
- Read Rant Rock & Roll
- My Little Corner
- Nancy Drew
- Karthik Vijay Gopal
Lastly, my questions to the nominees are:
- What are you most afraid of and why?
- What is your most important possession?How do you handle stress?Define Love in ten words.
- How do you handle stress?
- Define Love in five words.
- The greatest lesson that you have learned from your Life.
This is fun answering these questions.