25g baking powder
240ml double cream
A handful of raisins
- Sift flour and baking powder on a work surface.
- Add sugar and mix through.
- Form a well and add your butter and rub in until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Form a well and add your cream, work into a dough until just combined.
- Add in your fruits into the dough.
- Don’t overwork your dough or the scones will be heavy.
- Portion your dough onto a greased and dusted baking tray, flatten slightly with your hands, I did 50g per ball.
Serve with tea, coffee, or your favourite juice and enjoy the scones